Friday, October 7, 2016

Occult Academy has a weird ending music image


So I re-watched Occult Academy because I love the TV show. It's about friendship, love, jealousy and then redemption. It's everything I wish my life consisted of. The occult realm already seems to hover over me...I just miss my good witch friends to help keep me connected to this flawed world....Wonder how they are doing...

But what's the deal with the ending tune's image of a little Asian girl and boy laying very still in the grass? It's eery and unsettling. I feel like they died and then lived in a parallel universe where the occult academy story takes place. And what is the deal with Maya's dad building her the academy? So she only exists in this city because the university is like her connection to this world?

Mmmmmmmm, Well anyways, it was/is a great show. The mini stories within the big story all touch up on what it means to belong, be human, have feelings for another human and how to redeem your humanity when you have messed up. Good show, I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment