Saturday, October 1, 2016

Chaika The Coffin Princess

I thought this would be a normal, fantasy anime that would only be mildly interesting but eventually loose my interest.
Boy, was I wrong! I love everything about this anime television show! 
I love how cute and simply Chaika Trabant speaks. I love the banter between siblings and even the way Chaika's honesty opens the frank, earnest door in Tooru, one of the protagonist in the story. I love the interesting concept of Unicorn's being cannibal in nature and dangerous. I love how wizards have guns instead of wands in this story. There are so many "different" concepts beautifully strung together like a candy coated necklace of whimsical energy in this anime that I am constantly being surprised by the artist's innovation and never bored. I don't see myself getting tired of this anime anytime soon, and I cannot wait to cosplay as one of the Chaikas! 



No comments:

Post a Comment