Monday, October 3, 2016

A sketch to help me understand why, who, what



I am thinking of illustrating another manga. But I am not sure of the concept yet. Maybe if I write down all the ideas surrounding this concept I can organize my thoughts and figure out how to proceed with all this new information.

Sometimes I know where I want to go with a certain story idea but then a new piece of information will deviate me from this story and make me think of another story idea. I have so many ideas that they tend to blend together unless I sit down and manually organize my thoughts.

What if once upon a time ago a girl saved someone. Then she gained a friend but then she accidentally made him angry and for a while there was blood raining down from the sky. Then the misunderstanding got cleared up and the person and her became friends again. Then there was love. Maybe not directly with this person but everyone had love and everything seemed pretty okay.
Then dead bodies started showing up again and the girl wants to understand if this is all in her mind, or what if these bodies are not even real and someone is playing a mean sort of prank maybe they are latex/special effects stuff. And if it is a prank-who is responsible and why? or Is her friend the killer? If he is her friend then why is he putting gory stuff like this in her room? Why does he want her to see this stuff? Or why is he even chopping people up in the first place? What does that have to do with her? Is he killing people to keep her alive? Is it someone she knows or is friends with? Is it someone else? Why does she have to store this in her mind? Why did this all stop in the first place and why is it back? Is this regulated? Why would doctors and guards not do anything if they knew about it? What does it all mean? Why her? Why doesn't this stuff happen to someone else?

Maybe this could be a psychological thriller mystery manga....

No comments:

Post a Comment