Tuesday, September 13, 2016

If Iam going to be denied social interaction

               If Iam going to be denied social interaction I might as well lay back and start truly immersing myself in the Otaku culture other Hikikomori enjoy.


                 I always thought of myself as more of a casual otaku fan chick but lately it has gotten continuously harder to interact with the social world around me. I have lost the desire to "try" and make new friends. Everytime I "try" I end up getting raped by a male I thought was like me. Florida is not kind to otaku hipsters with a beautiful figure. The men almost are insulted when I ignore them. When I try to explain that we are not compatible they think that claiming they watched Dragonball Z or Naruto once upon a time ago is enough kudos to date me. I thought Florida was part of America, I did not realize that I've been living in cavemen era where men choose and women shut up and follow. If this is the case then I do not want to be known as a "Floridian". I do not want to be anything but what my heart desires. Lately it's human beings that are kind regardless of how I dress, interact or socialize but those are very rare- so rare I am thinking of trying to pick up new friends at homeless shelters because those men and women are just as lonely as I am and willing to be JUST nice. Recently I had my laptop stolen by one such homeless man when I thought I had made a platonic friend but other than this those bums have been kinder than the rich Christians nearing their end of days which make up the majority of the population in the Tampa Bay area. If that sentence does not speak volume about the Florida culture I am surrounded by I do not know how to paint a clearer picture.

          Let me explain just how much I have tried to be a normal 20 something year old chick. I have tried to use Okcupid, plentyoffish, Christianmingle, and even almost bought a membership to match.com. No such luck has been found on any of those sites. No men or women seem to understand what an "otaku" likes. When I try to tell or explain to them just what I want. It's as if I am not speaking English! No one gets me or what I am saying.
          Then I tried asking my so called police friends if they had any reformed bad boys wanting a good nerdy girl. Nothing. The doctors in my family think I should just take my "pills" and shut up. My guy friends who are not married have a lolita complex and just want to screw me. My ex just wants to use me. My chick friends are married and are annoyed at my lack of growth and childish idealistic ways. My best friend who actually gets me sighs at my naivete and prays for me before going to bed every night. Lord knows I miss him but as an important government employee he has important things to attend to and I missed the boat on being his main squeeze. Nevertheless I still pine and whine with nostalgia for our past. If you have ever watched Sense8 he has the personality of Wolfgang with an intellectual brain. I could talk about him for hours on end...When I am confronted by men I feel no chemistry, mentally or physically for I end up doing just this.
          There isn't a group in the Tampa Bay area that doesn't know who and why I love him and yet....My parents do nothing when ignorant and un-intellectual bullies try to justify their claim to me. I ball my hands into a fist, shoot them a nasty glare and shout "NO means NO!" I do not want a macho, latin bully. I do not want an ignorant, immature jock.
          I want a compassionate Light Yagami. I want an intellectual Vegeta.

And I've also tried to find him at school, the library, the greyhound station, Metrocon and at Barnes N' Nobles with no luck to be found. Clubs and bars where I've worked for more than 3 years have not yielded any results.
         Florida's social culture is now dead to me. If I do not meet this "special mate to be" in college I will truly become more hikikomori in nature. Technically I will be more of a Freeter but you get the picture.
         Anyways, there might still be hope in the future to meet someone smart and have an actual social life when I travel to different states to attend anime conventions but right now I am giving up the hope that I honestly deserve. I should get a reward for matching the police, my ex's brother, my best friend and Steph up with partners. Jewish culture states that if an unselfish person has that kind of luck matchmaking others she is destined for love and heaven will smile upon her.
Well, Jewish heaven where is my special good-natured, good hearted, smarty-pants?

Till then its all about anime television shows now. I have given up doing anything social except for when I have school. The next few entries will be about my favorite anime television shows and what I have found to my liking. Hope you tune-in then!
TTYL friends (I hope you all are) ("^__^")

No comments:

Post a Comment